Desert Recruiting Services
is pleased to be working with an Educational Leader in beautiful Abu Dhabi, UAE. Our client is seeking Vocational Teachers and can provide long-term employment across the UAE.
- Visa availability for: UK, Canada, USA, South Africa, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia & Arabic speaking nationals with IELTS 7.0 or higher
- Ages 25 to 55 years of age
- Related Degree Required to the subject being taught
- Minimum three (3) years experience teaching a related topic in a vocational environment
- Appropriate industry relevant Retail and Retail management work experience.
- NEBOSH Certified and Assessor qualified
- Tax free Basic Salary AED 13,694 ($3720 USD) for vocational instructors
- Housing Allowance: 7,424 (Single) and 9,280/- (Married) per month.
- Paid Summer vacation 42 days and national holidays.
- Annual (once) Flight Ticket Allowance for teacher, spouse, and up to 3 dependent children
- Tuition allowance for dependents provided for up to 2 children under age of 18 (AED 80,000/- and maximum 40,000/- for one child)
- Health Insurance is provided for teacher, spouse and up to 3 dependents.
- Mobilisation One-Way Ticket for Teacher, spouse and up to 3 dependent children.
- 9 nights hotel stay upon arrival.
- AED 20,000 on-time relocation allowance