Desert Recruiting Services
is pleased to be working with an Educational Leader in beautiful Abu Dhabi, UAE. Our client is seeking Vocational Teachers and can provide long-term employment across the UAE.
- Visa availability for: UK, Canada, USA, South Africa, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia & Arabic speaking nationals with IELTS 7.0 or higher
- Ages 25 to 55 years of age
- Related Degree Required to the subject being taught
- Minimum three (3) years experience teaching a related topic in a vocational environment
- Appropriate industry relevant Retail and Retail management work experience.
- NEBOSH Certified and Assessor qualified
- Tax free Basic Salary AED 13,694 ($3720 USD) for vocational instructors
- Housing Allowance: 7,424 (Single) and 9,280/- (Married) per month.
- Paid Summer vacation 42 days and national holidays.
- Annual (once) Flight Ticket Allowance for teacher, spouse, and up to 3 dependent children
- Tuition allowance for dependents provided for up to 2 children under age of 18 (AED 80,000/- and maximum 40,000/- for one child)
- Health Insurance is provided for teacher, spouse and up to 3 dependents.
- Mobilisation flights to UAE (for family who has Visa on Arrival eligible and subject to management approval), hotel accommodation for 29 nights and the one month Housing Allowance will be deducted and relocation allowance of 20000AED (50% paid upon start and 50% paid after probation)