Desert Recruiting Services
is pleased to be working with an Educational Leader in beautiful Abu Dhabi, UAE. Our client is seeking Special Education Teachers for a high school level and can provide long-term employment across the UAE.
- Visa availability for: UK, Canada, USA, South Africa, Ireland, New Zealand and Australia
- Ages 25 to 55 years of age
- Related Degree Required to the subject being taught
- Special Education degree or certification required
- Teaching certification (TESOL, TEFL, TESL, CELTA, DELTA, PGCE or QTS Government/Provincial/State Teaching License)
- Minimum three (3) years experience teaching Special Education classes at a High School Level
- Tax free Basic Salary AED 11,998 ($3250 USD)
- Housing Allowance: 7,424 (Single) and 9,280/- (Married) per month.
- Paid Summer vacation 42 days and national holidays.
- Annual (once) Flight Ticket Allowance for teacher, spouse, and up to 3 dependent children
- Tuition allowance for dependents provided for up to 2 children under age of 18 (AED 80,000/- and maximum 40,000/- for one child)
- Health Insurance is provided for teacher, spouse and up to 3 dependents.
- Mobilisation One-Way Ticket for Teacher, spouse and up to 3 dependent children.
- 9 nights hotel stay upon arrival.
- AED 20,000 on-time relocation allowance