Desert Recruiting Services
is pleased to be working with an Educational Leader in beautiful Abu Dhabi, UAE. Our client is seeking several teachers for a January 2019 start date. Contract is January thru August 2019 with possibility of renewal.
The location is an all boys boarding school aged 14 to 21 years of age in Shahama, Abu Dhabi.
- Ages 25 to 55 years of age
- Degree in English Language/Literature
- Teaching certification (TESOL, TEFL, TESL, CELTA, DELTA, PGCE or QTS Government/Provincial/State Teaching License)
- Minimum three (3) years experience teaching at High School Level (Grades 9 – 12)
- Strong personality
- Strong Classroom Management Skills
- Available to start in January 2019 and be in their home country in December in order to process visa documents
- Strong English fluency is a requirement. Our client has specified that candidates from non English countries have an IELTS score of 8 to teach English.
- Tax free Basic Salary AED 11,998 ($3250 USD)
- Housing Allowance in Abu Dhabi AED 10,400/- (Single) and 13,000/- (Married) per month.
- Paid Summer vacation 42 days and national holidays.
- Annual (once) Flight Ticket Allowance for teacher, spouse, and up to 3 dependent children
- Tuition allowance for dependents provided for up to 2 children under age of 18 (AED 80,000/- and maximum 40,000/- for one child)
- Health Insurance is provided for teacher, spouse and up to 3 dependents.
- Mobilisation One-Way Ticket for Teacher, spouse and up to 3 dependent children.
- 9 nights hotel stay upon arrival.
- AED 20,000 on-time relocation allowance