Desert Recruiting Services is pleased to be working with an Educational Leader in the United Arab Emirates. Our client is seeking several High School Teachers for an August 2019 start date. This is for a one year renewable contract and our client is pleased to offer family contracts. Interviews for these positions will start in January 2019.
- Visa availability for: Canada, UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Ireland and Trinidad and Tobago
- Ages 25 to 55 years of age
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree in English Language; English Literature OR Applied Linguistics
- A teaching qualification (CELTA,TEFL, TESOL,DELTA or any other Teaching degree)
- Minimum 3 years’ High School teaching experience
- Tax free Basic Salary AED 11,998 ($3250 USD)
- Housing Allowance outside Abu Dhabi: 7,424 AED (Single) and 9,280 AED (Married) per month.
- Housing Allowance in Abu Dhabi or Al Baynunah: 9,280 AED (single), 11,600 AED (married) per month.
- Paid Summer vacation 42 days and national holidays.
- Relocation allowance 20,000 AED paid in 2 instalments (upon joining and after passing 6 month probation)
- Education Allowance- AED 80,000.00 per family (MAX 3 CHILDREN) , maximum of AED 40,000.00 per child per Academic year.
- Annual Tickets- annual allowance towards vacation travel for the employee, spouse, and three (3) dependent children below 18 years of age
- Relocation Economy Class airline ticket
- Health Insurance- medical cover for employee, spouse and up to three (3) dependent children under the age of eighteen (18) years who are sponsored on the employee’s visa
***We make every effort to respond to all applicants, however sometimes due to high volume we can only respond to those who meet the qualifications outlined above.***