Desert Recruiting Services
is pleased to be working with an Educational Leader in beautiful Abu Dhabi, UAE. Our client is seeking an academic leader leader for a current vacancy and offers a full family benefits package.
- Ages 25 to 58 years of age (Due to Visa restrictions)
- A Master’s degree in Engineering/Math/Science (Physics/Chemistry) field is a minimum requirement. This Degree must be from a Western Accredited University.
- 10 years of Educational experience with five years in a similar position and of that at least five (5) years teaching experience at High School or youth vocational level.
- Demonstrated success working within a high performing educational institution.
- Basic Salary: AED 22,823/-
- Housing Allowance: AED 10,400/- (Single) and AED 13,000/- (Married)
- Education allowance: AED 80,000/- (Maximum 40,000/- for one child)
- Relocation Allowance: AED 20,000/- (paid in two installments)
- Ticket Allowance: For Employee, spouse and up to 3 children below 18 (once in a year)
- Medical Insurance: For Employee, spouse and up to 3 children below 18
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Working knowledge of learning theories and instructional strategies
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with other professionals in the development of educational programs
- Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving
- Communication Effectiveness
- Influencing and Leading
- Responsibility and Accountability
- Student management
- Community development
- Studen tsupport
- Student development
Please note that contractually we cannot recruit anyone who has an existing UAE work permit.