Desert Recruiting Services
is pleased to be working with an Educational Leader in beautiful Abu Dhabi, UAE. Our client is seeking an academic leader leader for an open vacancy in August 2019 and offers a full family benefits package. This role is at a boys boarding school (ages 14 to 21) and requires a strong leader.
- Ages 25 to 58 years of age (Due to Visa restrictions)
- A Master’s degree in Engineering/Math/Science (Physics/Chemistry) field is a minimum requirement. This Degree must be from a Western Accredited University.
- 10 years of Educational experience with five years in a similar position and of that at least five (5) years teaching experience at High School or youth vocational level.
- Demonstrated success working within a high performing educational institution.
- Basic Salary: AED 22,823/-
- Housing Allowance: AED 10,400/- (Single) and AED 13,000/- (Married)
- Education allowance: AED 80,000/- (Maximum 40,000/- for one child)
- Relocation Allowance: AED 20,000/- (paid in two installments)
- Ticket Allowance: For Employee, spouse and up to 3 children below 18 (once in a year)
- Medical Insurance: For Employee, spouse and up to 3 children below 18
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Working knowledge of learning theories and instructional strategies
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with other professionals in the development of educational programs
- Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving
- Communication Effectiveness
- Influencing and Leading
- Responsibility and Accountability
- Student management
- Community development
- Studen tsupport
- Student development
Please note that contractually we cannot recruit anyone who has an existing UAE work permit.