Desert Recruiting Services
is pleased to be working with a provider of faculty and staffing resources for well-established institutions of higher education across the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Our client currently has visa blocks for the following nationalities: UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
Teachers will be required to prepare and deliver academic English language classes (for low intermediate to upper intermediate level students) using a communicative and student-centered approach.
- Basic salary range: $2666 to $2800 USD per month tax free (no deductions)
- Fixed term one year contract
- sessions. Renewals possible
- Furnished private housing, with utilities and transportation provided
- Transportation provided
- A-level Medical insurance
- 30 days paid leave plus public holidays (Prorated)
- Visas are provided (Employment/Iqama & Business Visas or Iqama Transfers) Depending visa and location reimbursement to teacher may be required.
- Return airfare at start and end of contract
- Visa age restrictions from 22 to 58 years old
- BA or MA degree in a related field (TESL, Applied Linguistics, English), OR
- BA/MA degree in any field plus CELTA, TEFL, or TESOL Certificate (min 120 face-to-face hours with observed practicum. Online certificates are not accepted)
- 2 years teaching experience minimum (with adults post qualifications)
- Good IT skills, comfortable using technology in the classroom
- Visas available for UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.