Desert Recruiting Services
is pleased to be working with an Educational Leader in the UAE. Our client is seeking a Curriculum Development Specialist.
August 2019 start and offers a full family benefits package.
- Ages 25 to 58 years of age (Due to Visa restrictions)
- Minimum requirement is a Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Five (5) years experience in learning, teaching and assessment delivery of subject related qualifications and curriculum.
- Good knowledge of LMS
- Fluent Arabic speaker
- English: fluency in oral and written. If non native speaker, IELTS 7.5 required (please provide)
- Visa availability for: Canada, UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Ireland and Middle Eastern countries
- Basic Salary: AED 17,802/- Tax Free
- Housing Allowance: AED 10,400/- (Single) and AED 13,000/- (Married)
- Education allowance: AED 80,000/- (Maximum 40,000/- for one child)
- Relocation Allowance: AED 20,000/- (paid in two installments)
- Ticket Allowance: For Employee, spouse and up to 3 children below 18 (once in a year)
- Medical Insurance: For Employee, spouse and up to 3 children below 18
Please note that contractually we cannot recruit anyone who has an existing UAE work permit.
***We make every effort to respond to all applicants that meet the basic job requirements, however sometimes due to high volume we can only respond to those who can be shortlisted.***