Desert Recruiting Services is pleased to be working with top tier international college. We are currently seeking a College Dean to lead the Tourism & Hospitality College in Riyadh operations in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Tax Free Salary - Negotiable & Very Competitive
- Furnished accommodation or allowance
- Transportation or Transportation allowance
- Visa Processing
- Return airfare
- 36 Vacation Days per year in addition to national holidays
- Masters degree (or equivalent) in International Hospitality Management or related field from recognised institution
- Internationally recognised Teaching Qualification
- The expectation is that you will be a native English speaker and if not have an recent IELTs grade of 7.5 as a minimum.
- A minimum of five years of industry experience at management level within an international hospitality setting
- A minimum of five years of senior management and leadership experience within a recognised international hospitality education setting
- A minimum of three years learning and teaching experience within an international hospitality setting
- Proven track record in leading change and successfully raising standards in a complex organisation
- Knowledge and experience in the GCC region preferred
- Due to visa block restrictions only applicants from the following countries can be considered: Canada, USA, UK, Ireland South Africa, New Zealand and Australia.
- Saudi Arabia visa requires candidates are between the ages of 22 and 58
- The ability to create meaningful external partnerships to the benefit of the college, its stakeholders and students
- The ability to develop, articulate and implement the vision for Lincoln College in KSA as aligned to Saudi Arabia Vision 2030
- The ability to make well-informed, sound and considered judgements
- The ability to lead, inspire and motivate others
- Management reporting expertise
- Highly developed ICT skills
- Experience in making well-informed, sound and considered judgements
- Proficiency in prioritising and organising multiple and conflicting demands
- Willingness and readiness to travel to meet the needs of the role.
We endeavour to respond to all applications, although due to high volume sometimes only successful candidates are contacted. We do keep all profiles on file for future positions.