Desert Recruiting Services
- is seeking experienced lecturing staff to inspire and engage in the delivery of high quality teaching.
- BA Degree from a recognised university in a Hospitality related subject
- A teaching certification such as: TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, PGCE, QTS or similar
- Minimum 3 years teaching experience in the post-secondary, technical, or vocational sector.
- Minimum 3 years industry work experience
- Applicants must hold an IELTS 6.5 Academic Certificate if English is not their native tongue.
- Visa restriction ages 22 to 58 years
- Business Visas for ONLY these nationalities available: UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand.
- Please note our client can only provide working visit visas and cannot transfer Iqamas
- Salary $4150 USD per month (Tax Free/No Deductions)
- Housing Allowance
- Transportation Allowance
- Class A Bupa Medical Insurance
- Business Visa (reimbursed)
- Flights at start and end of contract
Centrally placed between Qatief and Dammam, our newly built state of the art female college will attract students from the three metropolitan areas of Qatief, Dammam and Al Khobar.
The college has been created to provide the optimum environment for students to learn the essential skills and gain the knowledge to build a successful career. With ultra modern facilities including a full 500 seater cinema with Dolby surround sound, learning labs, IT suites, cafe and Mosque, our Qatief college is designed to enable students to get the most from their time with us, both in terms of their learning experience and personal development.
***We make every effort to respond to all applicants that meet the basic job requirements, however sometimes due to high volume we can only respond to those who can be shortlisted.***