Desert Recruiting Services is pleased to be working with a leading University in Saudi Arabia.
Our client strives to develop human intelligence, disseminate knowledge and find solutions based on research and scientific studies of problems experienced by societies. Based on its vision and mission in serving the local and international communities, and with the expertise, potential and facilities supporting scientific research and studies, and outreach activities, the University is inviting applications for the Branding Specialist in the Department of Public Relations.
Position Descriptions: Branding Specialist - Public Relations & Marketing
- Visa slots available for the following nationalities: Canada, USA, UK, Ireland, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand.
- Fluent English speaker with excellent communication skills.
- Masters or Bachelors Degree from a Western accredited University in Brand Management, Marketing, Communications or Business Administration
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in advertising and/or market research.
- Well experienced in in-depth market analysis.
- With backgrounds in statistics, research methods and social sciences.
- Excellent mathematics and analytical skills are essential.
- A team player with a positive attitude and creativity.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Previous experiences in the Middle East in general and in GCC countries in particular are an added bonus.
- Age cap for visa approval is 58 years of age.
- Tax Free Salary based on experience
- Private non shared furnished housing
- Flights and Travel
- Visa Processing (Employment/Iqama)
- Medical Insurance
- End of Service Bonus
The Branding Specialist will work with or within the Marketing Team. Branding Specialist will:
- Collect data and performing market research.
- Analyze market research data using statistical software.
- Focus of knowledge of laws, court procedures and legal codes in line with the Saudi Government and University policies.
- Work with Photoshop, Illustrator and any related software.
- Possess strong logical and reasoning skills.
- Communicate with other professionals and influencers to create a better network.
- Collaborate with the other departments to create a good reputation and well-coordinated actions.
- Help to create the institutional identity by planning, researching and developing effective strategies.
Please note that we endeavor to respond to all applications, however due to a high volume of applicants, we may only have the opportunity to contact those who can be shortlisted.