Desert Recruiting Services
is pleased to be working with a top tier international school in Doha, Qatar.
Our client is expanding and is seeking an experienced Principal to lead an International School focusing on elementary & primary grades. This school offers an excellent working environment and utilizes the British Columbia teaching curriculum. Start date for this position is August 2020 and are seeking a three (3) renewable commitment.
- $7140 USD per month Tax Free (with yearly increases)
- End of Service bonus (Aprox. 1 month per year of service)
- Transportation allowance
- Private Accommodation, furnished with swimming pool
- All utilities are paid except for phone.
- Family contract - Family Benefits
- Return airfare at beginning and end of contract
- Annual airfare
- 45 day summer Vacation package
- Visa processing
- Medical insurance
- Family benefits provided, including child tuition (children up to 18 years of age)
- Master’s Degree in Educational Leadership, Administration, Curriculum or other relevant area
- Fluent English speaker and excellent communicator
- Majority of experience working in Primary & Elementary environments.
- Current and valid British Columbia Certificate of Qualification or an Independent School Teaching Certificate
- Minimum of eleven years of administration experience (as Principal, Vice-Principal or Department Head)
- Minimum of three years of experience in a British Columbia public, independent or offshore school (as Teacher or / and Administrator)
- Due to visa requirements we can only accept candidates up to 54 years old