Desert Recruiting Services
is seeking individuals with 4 years teaching experience for the role of Math Teacher based at at the National Industrial Training Institute (NITI) in Al Hasa, Saudi Arabia (Eastern Province).
Our client will be providing Employment Visas and Iqamas or will accept any Iqama transfers.
Teachers Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in Mathematics (a master’s degree is preferred).
- Non-Native speakers shall in addition to the Maths qualifications have either an overall IELTS score of at least 6 or a TOEFL score of at least 79 on the internet-based test, 550 on the paper-based test or 213 on the computer-based test.
Salary & Benefits:
- Currently only MALE positions available on a single non-family contract
- Visa requirements between the ages of 22 and 58 years old
- A minimum of 4 years post qualification English teaching experience
- Visas available for: Canada, USA, UK, Ireland, South Africa, New Zealand and Australia
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Salary range is $3000 to $4000 USD Tax Free per month (take home)
- Free private (non shared) staff accommodation provided (including all bills)
- Transportation to and from campus provided
- Medical insurance provided (Class A)
- One Year renewable contract
- Annual return air tickets for candidates based overseas
- 30 Holiday Days + Public Holidays
- Visa assistance by school
- Teaching in Saudi Arabia typically requires working Sunday through Thursday. Working hours at NITI are from 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM. The Contact hours (teaching hours) are 5 per day. Additional contact hours, if any, will be on overtime basis.
- Assisting with module examinations and other forms of formative and summative assessment, delivery, marketing and provision of feedback to students
- Providing academic leadership and coordination for a designated number of modules in the role of “Module Coordinator”
- Contributing to the development of supplementary teaching material for modules delivered on NITI programs
- Providing input for related modules to the annual review and reporting process
- Providing tutorial support to small groups of students
- Maintaining an accurate and up-to-date record of student attendance and performance
- Organizing, accompanying and supervising students on field trips where required
- Promoting student development through the use of technology-based learning
- Participating in the development and organization of student projects within class, courses and programs
- Attending and being available to travel for designated meetings, workshops, system-wide assessment and marking sessions and conferences as part of your duties
- Participating in student recruitment, registration, induction and placement activities
- Participating in cover schedule to substitute for sick colleagues
- Participating in campus and community events
- Any other duties as required from time to time by line manager