Desert Recruiting Services is seeking experienced educators to teach Emirati students within a vocational education environment in the UAE.
- Degree in Mathematics or closely related and relevant teaching qualification IS ESSENTIAL
- 3 yrs classroom teaching experience is a necessity
- Max 55 years of age (due to visa restrictions)
- Experience in the Gulf region is an advantage.
- Fluent English speakers. If English is not your first language a current IELTS score of 7.0 or higher is necessary.
- Visas available for Canada, USA, UK, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand as well as Trinidad and Tobago
- Must not currently be in the UAE
Ongoing start dates.
- Competitive salary with basic salary range starting from AED 11,998 (£2600 / $3200) per month TAX FREE and accommodation allowance from AED 7424 (£1600 / $2000) based on LOCATION
- Medical insurance, airfare once a year to your home country and work visa
- UAE residency visa (government) status, renewed every 3 years
- Relocation Assistance: flights to UAE (for family who has Visa on Arrival eligible and subject to management approval), hotel accommodation for 29 nights and the one month Housing Allowance will be deducted and relocation allowance of 20000AED (50% paid upon start and 50% paid after probation)
- Contract is Permanent/Open Ended
- Salary is paid for 12 months during term of employment
- 42 days annual leave plus all UAE public holidays (as per government directorate)
- End of Service Benefit (EOSB) as per UAE Labour Law
- You will be work at one of these locations and you MUST be flexible with location.
- Abu Dhabi
- Ras Al Khaimah
- Al Baynounah ( Al Gharbia)
- Al Ain
- Umm Al Quwain
Further client information will be provided to successful shortlisted applicants.
***We make every effort to respond to all applicants, however sometimes due to high volume we can only respond to those who meet the qualifications outlined above.***