Desert Recruiting Services
is pleased to be working with an Educational Leader in the UAE. Our client is seeking academic leaders for their 2020 and beyond academic years.
PLEASE NOTE A BACHELOR DEGREE IN ENGINEERING IS A FIRM REQUIREMENT FOR THIS ROLE
- Visa availability for: UK, Canada, USA, South Africa, Ireland, New Zealand and Australia
- Ages 25 to 60 years of age
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering – Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/IT etc.
- Masters in Education or any relevant higher degree
- Experience with Vocational Education system
- 3-5 Years of Leadership experience
- 3-5 Year of Teaching experience
- High School level teaching experience.
- Tax free Basic Salary AED 22,803 ($6200 USD)
- Administrative Allowance 15% of basic salary per month
- AED 10,400/- (Single) and 13,000/- (Married) in Abu Dhabi Location
- AED 8,320/- (single) and 10,400/- (Married) outside Abu Dhabi
- Annual (once) Flight Ticket Allowance for teacher, spouse, and up to 3 dependent children
- Tuition allowance for dependents
- Health Insurance is provided for self, spouse and up to 3 dependents.
- Mobilisation One-Way Ticket for self, spouse and up to 3 dependent children.
- Relocation Allowance AED 20,000/- (One time)
- The daily running of all academic affairs of the School
- Implement academic system-wide strategy on campus.
- Liaise with the Curriculum and Assessment Unit to provide up to date information on the progress feedback of curriculum and delivery.
- Supervise to ensure duties of Teachers are delivered as stipulated in the guidelines.
- Set performance expectations and conduct performance evaluation of the Lead
- Teachers and monitors evaluation of the teaching staff.
- Responsible for the continuous professional development of academic staff.