Desert Recruiting Services is pleased to be working with an Educational Leader in the United Arab Emirates. This is for a one year renewable contract and our client is pleased to offer family contracts.
- Visa availability for: Canada, UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Ireland and Trinidad and Tobago
- Ages 25 to 55 years of age
- Minimum a Bachelor degree in a related field
- Two (2) years lab instructor experience
- Tax free Basic Salary AED 11,998 ($3250 USD)
- Housing Allowance outside Abu Dhabi: 7,424 AED (Single) and 9,280 AED (Married) per month.
- Housing Allowance in Abu Dhabi or Al Baynunah: 9,280 AED (single), 11,600 AED (married) per month.
- Paid Summer vacation 42 days and national holidays.
- Relocation allowance 20,000 AED paid in 2 instalments (upon joining and after passing 6 month probation)
- Education Allowance- AED 80,000.00 per family (MAX 3 CHILDREN) , maximum of AED 40,000.00 per child per Academic year.
- Annual Tickets- annual allowance towards vacation travel for the employee, spouse, and three (3) dependent children below 18 years of age
- Relocation Economy Class airline ticket
- Health Insurance- medical cover for employee, spouse and up to three (3) dependent children under the age of eighteen (18) years who are sponsored on the employee’s visa
***We make every effort to respond to all applicants, however sometimes due to high volume we can only respond to those who meet the qualifications outlined above.***