Desert Recruiting Services
is pleased to be working with several Universities across Saudi Arabia who are seeking English Teachers for their September 2020 academic year start
. Our client is seeking both male and female English Teachers for preparatory year English (PYP) University Programs.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A SINGLE CONTRACT AND WOULD NOT ALLOW FOR FAMILY MEMBERS TO JOIN.
- BA or MA in English Language/Literature, Applied Linguistics, Education or related degree (if you are uncertain if your degree is related, please complete the application, upload your transcripts in order for us to review)
- Teaching Certification (CELTA, DELTA, TESOL, TEFL, TESL, PGCE or Teaching Licence)
- 3 Years teaching experience
- Visas available for the following nationalities: USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia & South Africa
- Fluent English speaker
- Visa Age Restrictions: 25 to 57 years of age
Our client provides English Teachers to teach adult students in the following Saudi Arabian Universities:
- Tax Free Salary range $2800 to $3600 USD (depending on experience and education)
- Housing and all utilities
- Flights at start and end of contract
- Transportation provided
- Medical Insurance
- 1 Month vacation after contract completion
- 1 year contract (Renewable)
- Paid National Holidays
- Work Visit Visa (Single) Please note the employer does not pay for the visa process. We will discuss this process during the interview.
University of Hail, Qassim University, University of Bisha, King Khalid University, Majmaah University, University of Tabuk, or Northern Border University.
We endeavour to respond to all applicants, however in some cases only successful candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your choosing Desert Recruiting Services to represent you.