Desert Recruiting Services
is please to be seeking qualified English speakers to fill available positions in an after school English program with facilities and kindergartens in several cities.
There are openings in over 15 cities like: Beijing, Nanjing, Hefei, Zhengzhou, Guangzhou, Shijiazhuang, Shanghai, Shenzhen and so on.
China is easing some restrictions for visas based on the COVID19 improvements in the region. Our client is starting the interview process.
- $1450 to $2300 USD after tax depending on qualifications (Native English Speakers)
- Free housing or $300 USD housing allowance
- Flight reimbursement after completion of contract $730 USD
- Contract completion bonus if two years completed $875 USD
- Bachelors Degree in any field
- Fluent English Speaker
- Minimum 20 years of age
- Able to adapt: not only to a new culture but also to teaching styles and expectations that may be different than your home country
- Have a passion for teaching- we want individuals who will put the children's learning experience first
- Education: Although TEFL/TESOL certificates is not required those with these credentials will be better compensated.
- Typically you will work about 25 contact hours and 40 hours total per week
- Small class sizes, less than 20 students
- Teach from ages 2 to 30
- Teaching material provided- but up to you to develop lesson plans
- Chinese assistant is always present in classroom
- Paid national holidays
- You may earn your TEFL while you work.
- Some Facilities offer free Mandarin lessons
- Free airport pick-up
- Hotel accommodation during your training
- Accommodation or Allowance
Experience is not necessary but passion and enthusiasm is a must!