Desert Recruiting Services is pleased to be working with a leading training institute in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia. We are searching for an experienced curriculum developer for an immediate/near term start at our client's male campus. Our client is offering a one year renewable contract. The nature of this contract only allows for single, bachelor applicants.
PLEASE NOTE THAT CURRENTLY WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT CANDIDATES WITH A TRANSFERABLE IQAMA.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Annual salary: TBD
- Furnished private accommodation
- Return Economy Airline ticket
- Annual leave provision: 21 working days plus public holidays
- Private medical insurance
- Highly qualified Curriculum Development professionals
- At least 4 years' experience in the ESL field with 2 years experience in writing and developing curriculum
- Bachelor's Degree required preferred is a Master's Degree preferred in linguistics, ESL, EFL or similar discipline from a Western Accredited University
- Proven experience and ability in ESL or ESP
- Between 22 and 58 years of age (Due to Visa restrictions)
- Available immediately