Desert Recruiting Services is pleased to be working with top tier international college. We are currently seeking female English Instructors for a college in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia for an immediate start.
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates that have a valid, transferable Saudi residency permit (Iqama).
- The basic salary ranges between 12,500 SAR - 14,125 SAR per month, depending on related qualifications and experience.
- The housing allowance is 3,000 SAR per month.
- The transportation allowance is 500 SAR per month.
- 36 vacation days per year, prorated at 3 days per Gregorian month for the length of contract.
- Medical insurance.
- Mobilization and demobilization flight allowance.
- A current valid, transferable Iqama
- A bachelor’s degree in Teaching English as a Second/Foreign Language (TESL/TEFL). A master’s degree is preferred, or at least, a bachelor’s degree in English literature, applied linguistics or modern languages with a teaching certificate or diploma, such as the Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (CELTA) or the Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults (DELTA).
- Four (4) years’ experience in English language instruction for adults.
- Non-native speakers of English must have either an overall Academic IELTS score of at least 7 or a TOEFL score of at least 100 on the internet-based test, 600 on the paper-based test or 250 on the computer-based test.
- Effective presentation and communication skills, both written and oral.
We endeavour to respond to all applications, although due to high volume sometimes only successful candidates are contacted. We do keep all profiles on file for future positions.