Desert Recruiting Services -
is seeking a junior project manager for a two month contract.
This position is paid hourly and is mostly working from home due to covid19. Our client is seeking an immediate start.
(Although this is a WFH position, ideally the candidate should be located in Tampa, Dallas, NJ or NYC if at all possible...although, this is a nice to have.)
Industry experience in financial industry is not as important as a good track record in Project Management. This role is exciting and has a lot of senior management exposure and is focused on "future business".
- USA Citizen or valid USA work permit
- Degree in Business Administration, Management, or related field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Stakeholder management competencies including but not limited to: Business Relationship Managment (BRM) analysis, user acceptance testing, etc.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint and good presentation skills
- Strong organisation and work ethic.
- Available to start immediately.
- Require basic project management skills, ability to update project plan, track action items and risks against plan, write and communicate status
- Coordinate & facilitate stakeholder meetings
- Work in a highly cross-functional team environment
- Support the Engagement Lead on deliverables such as presentations for executives
- Ensure delivered products meet defined requirements and are of high quality
- Work closely with all project stakeholder groups to coordinate the project milestone
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Ability to navigate and work with a level of ambiguity as the Future of Work is still being defined.