Desert Recruiting Services is pleased to be working with a large Saudi Arabian International School Chain and we are seeking teachers for the following locations:
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- From 10K - 13K SAR Basic monthly salary based on qualification and experience (2700 to 3500 USD per month)
- Housing and transportation provided
- Medical Insurance
- Yearly return tickets provided for teacher and up to 2 dependents
- Opportunities for career growth
- Four Year Bachelor’s degree (on campus) in a related subject
- 2 Years full time teaching experience (volunteer or private tutoring is not included)
- Two reference details at the time of application
- Clear criminal record
- Visas available for the following nationalities: USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia & South Africa
- Fluent English speaker
- Visa Age Restrictions: 25 to 60 years of age
- Planning, preparing, and delivering lessons to all students in the class or online.
- Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities and achievement of the individual students and groups of students.
- Adopting and working towards the implementation of the school development plan
- Assigning work, correcting and marking work carried out by her students according to the policies and guidelines given.
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress, attainment and behavior of her students.
- Providing or contributing to oral and written assessments, reports and references relating to individual students or groups of students.
- Communicating, consulting and co-operating with other members of the school
- staff, including those having posts of special responsibility and parents/guardians to ensure the best interest of students.
- Participating in In-Service education and training courses, professional development (PD) opportunities, and in action research exercises.
- Maintaining good order and discipline amongst students under one’s care and safeguarding their health and safety always.
- Participating in staff, group or other meetings related to the school curriculum for the betterment of the school’s organization and administration.
- Participating in and contributing to conferences and reviews of official results and collaborating with parents and other professionals/stakeholders working with the student.
- Ensuring high standards of professional practice and quality of teaching and learning of the subject/s through effective dialogue, participating in reciprocal peer review and observation of class teaching practice by the Team Leaders and (subject/level) concerned.
We endeavour to respond to all applicants, however in some cases only successful candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your choosing Desert Recruiting Services to represent you.