Desert Recruiting Services
is pleased to be working with a Saudi Arabian K-12 school with multiple locations. We are seeking an Academic Director for a July/August 2021 start. Based in Riyadh, this role will require some travel within the Kingdom to other location(s).
Please note that interviews for this role will be held in April and this is a confidential search.
- Salary is approximately $6700 USD per month.
- Housing and transportation provided
- Medical Insurance
- Yearly return tickets provided for teacher and up to 2 dependents
- Opportunities for career growth
- Four Year Bachelor’s degree (on campus), Masters Degree preferred
- A minimum of two (2) years in a similar role
- Teaching experience of a minimum three (3) years in a K-12 environment
- Middle Eastern educational experience preferred
- Clear criminal record
- Visas available for the following nationalities: USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia & South Africa
- Fluent English speaker
- Visa Age Restrictions: 25 to 58 years of age
- Assisting in the implementation of the Schools curricular program which includes curriculum innovation and planning, research, data analysis, assessment, coaching and professional development. Also, responsible to supervise of all school based instructional staff and is accountable for the overall management of all in-school programs.
We endeavour to respond to all applicants, however in some cases only successful candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your choosing Desert Recruiting Services to represent you.