Desert Recruiting Services
is pleased to be working with Educational Leaders for roles across the UAE. Our client is seeking several teachers for an August 2021 start date. Our client is seeking High School Teachers and can provide long-term employment across the UAE.
- Visa availability for: UK, Canada, USA, South Africa, Ireland, New Zealand and Australia
- Ages 25 to 55 years of age
- Non native English Speakers are required to have an IELTS 7.0 or higher
- Related Degree Required to the subject being taught
- Teaching certification (TESOL, TEFL, TESL, CELTA, DELTA, PGCE or QTS Government/Provincial/State Teaching License)
- Minimum three (3) years experience teaching at High School Level (Grades 9 – 12)
- Available to start in August 2021
- Tax free Basic Salary AED 11,998 ($3250 USD)
- Housing Allowance: 7,424 (Single) and 9,280/- (Married) per month.
- Paid Summer vacation 42 days and national holidays.
- Annual (once) Flight Ticket Allowance for teacher, spouse, and up to 3 dependent children
- Tuition allowance for dependents provided for up to 2 children under age of 18 (AED 80,000/- and maximum 40,000/- for one child)
- Health Insurance is provided for teacher, spouse and up to 3 dependents.
- Mobilisation One-Way Ticket for Teacher, spouse and up to 3 dependent children.
- 9 nights hotel stay upon arrival.
- AED 20,000 on-time relocation allowance
Please note that due to high volume of applications, only short listed candidates will be contacted. We do appreciate everyone's time and efforts completing applications and keep them on file for other opportunities we receive.