Desert Recruiting Services is seeking experienced educators to teach Emirati students within a vocational education environment in the UAE. August 2021 Start Dates
- Bachelor or Master degree in Environmental Engineering/Science, Health & Safety, Mechanical/Electrical/Civil Engineering, Business Studies or related from an accredited higher education institution.
- Professional Certificates in Health and Safety, IOSH, NEBOSH, ISO or related.
- Teaching and / or recognized assessor qualification (eg PGCE, Cert.Ed. Assessor and Verifier awards)
- Appropriate vocational and or industry experience , and Teaching and / or recognized assessor qualification
- IELTS 7.0 Academic for non-Native English speakers.
- Max 55 years of age (due to visa restrictions)
- Must not currently be in the UAE
- Tax free Basic Salary AED 13,694 ($3720 USD) for vocational instructors accommodation allowance from AED 7424 (£1600 / $2000) based on LOCATION
- Medical insurance, airfare once a year to your home country and work visa
- UAE residency visa (government) status, renewed every 3 years
- Relocation Assistance:flights to UAE (for family who has Visa on Arrival eligible and subject to management approval), hotel accommodation for 29 nights and the one month Housing Allowance will be deducted and relocation allowance of 20000AED (50% paid upon start and 50% paid after probation)
- Contract is Permanent/Open Ended
- Salary is paid for 12 months during term of employment
- 42 days annual leave plus all UAE public holidays (as per government directorate)
- End of Service Benefit (EOSB) as per UAE Labour Law
- You will be work at one of these locations and you MUST be flexible with location.
- Abu Dhabi
- Ras Al Khaimah
- Al Baynounah ( Al Gharbia)
- Al Ain
- Umm Al Quwain
***We make every effort to respond to all applicants, however sometimes due to high volume we can only respond to those who meet the qualifications outlined above.***