Desert Recruiting Services is seeking experienced educators to teach Emirati students within a vocational education environment in the UAE. August 2021 start date.
- Four (4) year degree in a related business subject with relevant teaching qualification IS ESSENTIAL (Ex. Accounting, Marketing, Finance, Business, etc.)
- Max 55 years of age (due to visa restrictions)
- Three years subject teaching experience as well as industry experience is required
- Fluent English speakers. If English is not your first language a current IELTS score of 7.0 or higher is necessary.
- Visas available for Canada, USA, UK, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand as well as Trinidad and Tobago
- Must not currently be in the UAE
- Tax free Basic Salary AED 13,694 ($3720 USD) for vocational instructors accommodation allowance from AED 7424 (£1600 / $2000) based on LOCATION
- Medical insurance, airfare once a year to your home country and work visa
- UAE residency visa (government) status, renewed every 3 years
- Relocation Assistance:flights to UAE (for family who has Visa on Arrival eligible and subject to management approval), hotel accommodation for 29 nights and the one month Housing Allowance will be deducted and relocation allowance of 20000AED (50% paid upon start and 50% paid after probation)
- Contract is Permanent/Open Ended
- Salary is paid for 12 months during term of employment
- 42 days annual leave plus all UAE public holidays (as per government directorate)
- End of Service Benefit (EOSB) as per UAE Labour Law
- You will be work at one of these locations and you MUST be flexible with location.
- Abu Dhabi
- Ras Al Khaimah
- Al Baynounah ( Al Gharbia)
- Al Ain
- Umm Al Quwain
***We make every effort to respond to all applicants, however sometimes due to high volume we can only respond to those who meet the qualifications outlined above.***