Desert Recruiting Services
is pleased to be working with a Saudi Arabian K-12 school with multiple locations. We are seeking two Vice Principals for their female sections with a July 2021 start.
- Salary TBD
- Housing and transportation provided
- Medical Insurance
- Yearly return tickets provided for teacher and up to 2 dependents
- Opportunities for career growth
- Four Year Bachelor’s degree (on campus), Masters Degree preferred
- A minimum of two (2) years in a similar role
- Teaching experience of a minimum three (3) years in a K-12 environment
- Middle Eastern educational experience preferred
- Clear criminal record
- Visas available for the following nationalities: USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia & South Africa
- Fluent English speaker
- Visa Age Restrictions: 25 to 58 years of age
- Reports to the Superintendent for administrative affairs.
- Liaises between the central administration and the school.
- Lays down school policies, systems, and procedures in confirmation with school vision and mission.
- Enforces all disciplinary actions taken against school staff who don’t abide by school policies and procedures.
- Provides leadership to section staff and students.
- Advises and directs staff in all matters pertaining to running the school effectively.
- Oversees staff and student discipline and conduct.
- Implements International accreditation protocols.
- Ensures that all required staff meetings are conducted.
- Conducts and oversees weekly meetings with staff to stay abreast of all school activities and developments.
- Oversees school and lesson timings.
- Creates teacher and student weekly schedules.
- Evaluates performance of all staff on term/annual basis.
- Supervises school emergency procedures including emergency evacuation drills.
- Ensures the safety and security of school personnel and students during school.
- Supervises development of school facilities.
- Ensures that hygiene practices are implemented throughout the school.
- Defines recruitment requirement of the school in collaboration with the Heads of Departments.
- Participates in local staff recruitment and interviews.
- Maintains a positive attitude while dealing with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Regularly communicates with parents regarding affairs related to management of school and student disciplinary issues.
We endeavour to respond to all applicants, however in some cases only successful candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your choosing Desert Recruiting Services to represent you.