Copper Island Care provides
in-home senior care services in the Greater Shuswap Region.
We are seeking caring individuals who enjoy working with and helping seniors in our community. We are seeking caregivers for a new project that is community based, visiting elders in their home supporting their health care needs.
We are seeking casual, part time and full time Registered Health Care Aides.
We offer flexibility in shifts, hours and travel areas. Our goal is to provide flexible scheduling, matching our client visit roster, while maintaining consistency for our clients.
We offer $26.00 per hour, plus mileage benefits as per our local travel policy.
- Registered Care Aide in good standing.
- Valid BC Drivers License
- Reliable and safe vehicle
- Patient and caring personality
- Previous care experience in personal or professional life is mandatory
- Clear criminal record and willingness to complete a criminal record check
Although we endeavour to respond to every application, sometimes due to high volume we can only contact short listed candidates.